Choose your style and size cabin along with desired features and we can ship you a ready to build kit:
- Easy to understand plans and instructions are included, and are sent to customer before delivery of kit. These instructions include step by step detailed instructions.
- Diagrams for measurements and set up are also included.
- If you have any problem with understanding assembly/directions, you can call our Help Hot-Line
- Kit pricing includes shipping within 300 miles.
- Kit includes all materials needed including nails, screws, caulking, stain, etc.
- Tools needed for construction:
1. Cordless screwdriver - Sq. drive and 1/4 in. hex head 2. Circular Saw 3. Level 4. Tape Measure 5. Step Ladders 6. Pencil 7. Hammer 8. Caulking Gun 9. Inexpensive Sprayer for Stain Application 10. Utility Knife
- Building weight can be derived by taking Sq. Footage x 25 lbs. ( Ex: 1600 Sq. Ft. = 4000 lbs. )
- Most orders have a 4-6 week completion time, but we reserve the right to change that timeframe due to some conditions we can't control (e.g. weather).
- Kit pricing can be found by selecting one of the styles below:
Questions and Answers
1.) Can I pick up my cabin kit? Yes, we can arrange for pick up at one of our dealer locations, but customer assumes full responsibility for the kit and it does not change the price.
2.) Will the driver unload my kit? No, it is the buyers responsibility to off-load the kit. We suggest unloading by hand kits up to 12x24. For larger kits, it is best to have a forklift on site.
3.) Are anchors included? No, foundation and anchors are not included.
4.) Do you offer financing? No, we recommend going through your local bank or loan office
5.) What is the payment process? 30% is due upon signing of the contract and the balance is due prior to shipment.
6.) Can I cancel my order once it has been placed? Cabins must be cancelled within 72 hours of placing order. 25% of your payment is non-refundable.
7.) Can you provide a builder? We do have contacts in various states that may be interested in constructing your kit. We can put you in touch with the builder.
8.) Where I want my kit to be placed is in the woods, is this ok? Delivery of your kit will be to the nearest hard-surfaced road. From there it will be the drivers decision which road and area your kit will be delivered.
9.) What if my site is more than 300 miles away? Shipping past 300 miles is $2.50 per loaded mile.